In the scope of the BerliNordik line, in:projectis together with Fashion Patrons and Create Berlin initiated the project prelude “next vision: bright green fashion” in Copenhagen.
Next vision: bright green fashion
is a collaborative project organized by the Copenhagen Creative Forum and CREATE BERLIN. The aims are:
- Build up an international network of creative people
- Exchange for knowledge and experiences, especially in sustainable fashion design
- Open up potential markets for young and talented fashion designers.
The term sustainability is not limited to the production of ecological textiles; moreover “bright green fashion” involves social, sustainable aspects in production and trade. It should conquer the high segment with high-qualitative design.
In:projectis initiated and designed the projects in the scope of the BerliNordik project line. in:projectis, together with the Copenhagen Creative Forum, is managing the whole organization, coordination and content.
1) The project prelude is Berlin-Copenhagen with the title “next vision: bright green fashion”
- Prelude Workshop in Berlin: May 4th -6th
- Workshop & Seminar Copenhagen: August 26th -27th
- Fashion Show: August 28th (Copenhagen Design Week)
The Governing Mayor of Berlin. KlausWowereit and the Lord Mayor of Copenhagen, Ritt Bjerregaard will open the Fashion Show.
Further information to the project prelude is available under: www.brightgreenfashion.com
2) The project line will be continued in Helsinki, Oslo, Stockholm and Berlin in 2010-2011
Further information to BerliNordik is available under: www.berlinordik.com